1. Refresh. We all need down time to recover and replenish our souls. When we run on empty for to long we cease to move forward and become an obstacle to others and our own progress.
2. Energize. Some activities stir our souls and give us a boost. We need to make room for these activities in our schedule on a regular basis.
3. Lighten up. Sometimes we take ourselves to seriously. The best thing we can do is to be a little silly and pursue fun.
4. Act. Indecision can drain us. Sometimes we need to make the best choice we can and move forward.
5. eXamine. We need to ask why we are doing what we are doing. Are we stressing over something that will not matter in the long run?