7 Things I’ve learned about installing deadbolts.
1. The cheaper the cost of the deadbolt the more difficult it is to install.
2. You can’t install a deadbolt in the dark. You have to have a lot of light to see to line things up.
3. You have to have the right tools. And they are never what you have on hand.
4. That once you start the process your obligated to finish it. Otherwise you have a drafty insecure door.
5. Sometimes it takes two sets of hands to finish the job.
6. That a person with a recent neck surgery probably shouldn’t be tackling the task.
7. That if the installation instructions are incomprehensible you should return the set immediately.