There are 7 questions I have always wanted to ask at Church.
1. If money is the root of all evil, why do some churches beg for it?
2. If loving people is easy, then why doesn’t everyone do it?
3. If God is the great physician and laughter the best medicine – why are there so many sick people in church?
4. If gluttony is a sin, why do we have potluck dinners after church?
5. If you make someone angry at church have you committed a mortal sin?
6. If God is able to use us, why are we so unwilling to be used by Him?
7. If marriage is so sacred to the Church, why is the divorce rate so high among its members?