1. God wrote the Bible using humans and there personalities to deliver the message.
2. God wrote the Bible and he is a big enough God to protect the message from corruption.
3. God wrote the Bible so that you could understand it. No mysterious codes. It is a straight forward easily understood message.
4. God wrote to the people in the culture they lived in. It is important to consider the context when reading.
5. God repeats ideas and concepts to stress their importance to us.
6. The Bible is about real people with real problems and real personalities.
7. Unity of the Old and New Testament should be emphasized. It is one book with one central message.